[Gvsig_english] gvsig mini interoperability API?

Marco Dalla Torre marco.dallato at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:33:58 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I'm currently studying the possibility to develop an android application
that uses the map display capabilities of gvisig-mini, that is showing a
map (possibly offline) with eventual vector layers on top of it. A big
plus would also be centering on arbitrary coordinates, so that an
external GPS receiver could be used.
I've found an interoperability API general description at this page
https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/Interoperability+API
but it is not clear to me whether the described functionalities are
implemented or under development at the current state or not.
So I would like to know, is any of this possible?

Thank you for your time,
Marco