[Gvsig_english] gvsig mini interoperability API?

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Wed Sep 12 17:10:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

at the moment it is a "work in progress". We have a set of requirements
for an interoperability API and the implementation of the top layer of
the API. It's planned to implement the gvSIG Mini bindings with the API,
but I guess you'll have to wait a bit until it's finished.

Best regards.

--

Alberto Romeu
---