[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.12 error message: Failed to install symbol editor. org.gvsig.symbology.gui.styling.CharacterMarker

h_markusz h_markusz at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 21:31:50 CEST 2013

When I was trying to change symbols in my project (layer properties - symbols
- categories - unique values and then clicking on the symbol to be changed -
chose symbol - new), the following error message appeared: Failed to install
symbol editor. org.gvsig.symbology.gui.styling.CharacterMarker, and a bit
further down:
IllegalArgumentException: Two panels with the same name. (SymbolEditor.java)
Can anybody help me? As far as I can remember with gvSIG 1.11 there was no
problem doing the same thing to insert new symbols. Thank you.