[Gvsig_english] Opening gvSIG project

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 12:14:06 CEST 2013

Hi, Georg.

The selection object is responsible of storing the status of the
selected records in a table or layer.

If you don't need to maintain this information in your project, is a
good thing to save the project with all records unselected.
I think it would be worthy to make a small plugin with a preferences
page and make this optional (and by default, unselect all records).

Best regards, and thanks for pointing out this problem and workaround!.

Fran.