[Gvsig_english] GSoC Weekly Report #5 - Create a title block from the library in the Layout of gvSIG

Violeta Carlos vioxulilla at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 16:10:03 CEST 2013

Hi all,

this is my summary of this week:

• What did I do this week?
- I generated the panels for opening a title block from a gvb file and I've
been implementing the functionality of opening them.

• What will I be working on next week?
- I will continue with the functionality of opening a title block.
- I will create a library of title blocks, the idea is distribute them with
the plugin.

• Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?
Yes, as when I was saving the title block, I have some problems with the
code, so I have to debug and try to solve them.

Have a nice weekend!
Violeta.