[Gvsig_english] Problem gvSIG 2.0.0.2066 -- Export using Selection not working

Alvaro Anguix aanguix at gvsig.com
Tue Jun 4 10:03:01 CEST 2013

Thanks for reporting the errors that you're finding.
At this moment it's very important the gvSIG 2.0 testing by users, since
we're dedicating most of our resources to fix errors, migrate
functionalities from the 1.x versions and include developments derived
from other projects on gvSIG.

Best,
Alvaro