[Gvsig_english] Problem gvSIG 2.0.0.2066 -- Export using Selection not working

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Tue Jun 4 17:44:31 CEST 2013

Hi again Simon,

I couldn't reproduce this either!

Did you test with other shapefiles?
Could you, please, send the shapefile or open an issue here [1] and
attach it?

This one and the filter one are serious issues so we are very interested
in fix them.

Thank you very much for testing gvSIG 2.0 and reporting all this issues.

Best,
Manuel.

[1] https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/projects/gvsig-desktop/issues

--