[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11: Error opening document: ProjectView

georgsedlmeir georg.sedlmeir at muenchen.de
Thu Jun 6 13:31:36 CEST 2013

Dear list,
a colleague informed me about an existing problem with a gvSIG 1.11 project:
When she tries to open it,
the following message pops up:

"Error opening document:Ohne Titel 1 - ProjectView"

Everything in the project except for the map section in the project manager
remains empty. No views, no tables, just one map layout.

I've attached both the gvSIG.log and the .gvp file. There seems to be a
mismatch between layer definitions in the .gvp file, resulting in an
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.

What might have caused that error in the first place?
And what could be a feasible solution to salvage the project? I wouldn't
mind editing the .gvp file.

Any suggestions? Thank you very much.

Best,
Georg