[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and geoprocessing: problem with union

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 12 17:28:48 CEST 2013

Il 07/06/2013 16:56, djcarjav ha scritto:
> Hello Lucia and Wolfgang. Best regards.
>
> I write because I do not know if now the problem has already been solved
> gvSIG.
>
> Currently I have problems with the tool Union (gvSIG and geoprocessing:
> problem with junction), now I'm testing the operation with versions 1.12 and
> 2.0 of gvSIG and I get the same error, not if there is a solution for it, or
> is it one bad trade I'm doing.
>
> The error log is as follows.
>
> [Thu, 23-May-2013 12:10:51]-ERROR:
> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask $ Sync.innerGet (Unknown Source)
>           at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get (Unknown Source)
>           at es.unex.sextante.gui.core.GeoAlgorithmExecutors $ 1.run
> (GeoAlgorithmExecutors.java: 53)
>           at java.lang.Thread.run (Unknown Source)
> Caused by: es.unex.sextante.core.SextanteLogHandler @ 947a0d at
> es.unex.sextante.vectorTools.union.UnionAlgorithm.difference
> (UnionAlgorithm.java: 174)
>           at
> es.unex.sextante.vectorTools.union.UnionAlgorithm.processAlgorithm
> (UnionAlgorithm.java: 124)
>           at es.unex.sextante.core.GeoAlgorithm.execute (GeoAlgorithm.java:
> 211)
>           at es.unex.sextante.core.GeoAlgorithm.execute (GeoAlgorithm.java:
> 157)
>           at es.unex.sextante.core.ProcessTask.call (ProcessTask.java: 59)
>           at es.unex.sextante.core.ProcessTask.call (ProcessTask.java: 1)
>           at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask $ Sync.innerRun (Unknown Source)
>           at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run (Unknown Source)
>           at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker (Unknown
> Source)
>           at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor $ Worker.run (Unknown
> Source)
>           at java.lang.Thread.run (Unknown Source)
>
> I would appreciate if someone could help me with this as I am making a model
> and this operation has slowed me.

Hi,
consider that not all the SEXTANTE geoalgorithms are suitable for models
and that there are at least two Union algs available: the SEXTANTE and
the gvSIG ones.
If an alg is not suitable for models, consider the option to split your
whole model in two or more sub-models and executing the not suitable
alg(s) alone.

Cheers,
Antonio

--