[Gvsig_english] Feedback gvSIG 2.0.0.2066 -- Stable or Beta?

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Jun 17 18:09:02 CEST 2013

Hi Wolfgang,

we thought that it was better to include that sentence with the links to
the Spanish video and presentation because sometimes users access to the
English pages but they understand Spanish a little bit, so we included
the text "(both in Spanish at the moment)". We think it's better to show
all the information. Our objective is to give the same webinar in
English, and we will update the information of that web page then.

Anyway, in that page we are informing about the differences between both
versions, information that has been completed in other media like the
post, also in English.

   Mario