[Gvsig_english] Problem opening Sextante Toolbox

georgsedlmeir georg.sedlmeir at muenchen.de
Wed Jun 19 11:04:18 CEST 2013

Dear list,
my colleagues and I frequently get an error message when trying to open the
sextante toolbox. The issue seems to be connected to layers in a view,
because the error never occurs with
empty views or after deleting all layers from a view. However, we haven't
figured out yet what exactly causes the problem. Would you mind taking a
look into the attached logfile? Any help would be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Georg

gvSIG.log <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5061044/gvSIG.log>