[Gvsig_english] Problem opening Sextante Toolbox

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Wed Jun 26 14:01:57 CEST 2013

Hello Georg,
sorry, you are right, I forgot it's not easy for you to upgrade the actual version.
Try the following:
- Check that all raster layers are visible when you save the project.
- delete the SEXTANTE (and gvSIG) configuration folder ("Documents and settings\[username]\sextante and \gvSIG) as Jukka Rahkonen told you before and start gvSIG again
If this doesn't help we will take a look into the gvp and log file and keep you informed.

See you
Jose

--
José Canalejo