[Gvsig_english] Problem opening Sextante Toolbox

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Wed Jun 26 19:45:18 CEST 2013

Hi Georg,
we will have more time after the AGIT (SEXTANTE user meeting) to look into this. I've started a ticket so we can document the problem there: http://gvsigce.sourceforge.net/mantis/view.php?id=386
In the meanwhile please report in the ticket if the problem still exists in a project without any oracle data on it. It is easier to solve the problem if we write our findings in the ticket of the bug tracker.
I know it is not easy in your institution to upgrade to another gvSIG version but I insist, you will find m o r e problems like this if you try to work with SEXTANTE in gvSIG 1.11. It isn't worth the while to look into problems (or solve them) of SEXTANTE in this version. I opened the ticket because you have found also the problem in 1.12 and in gvSIG CE.
See you
Jose

--
José Canalejo