[Gvsig_english] Problem opening Sextante Toolbox

spatialjoe spatialjoe at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 26 15:58:39 CEST 2013

Hi Georg,

probably it's just a shot in ther dark but I've found these errors in your
log:

/Line 66: ERROR AWT-EventQueue-1
com.iver.cit.gvsig.SingleVectorialDBConnectionExtension - Found
misconfigured connection: geodb01.muenchen.de,1524,ora12,Oracle Spatial
Database Driver,rguuser1,rguuser1
Line 67: ERROR AWT-EventQueue-1
com.iver.cit.gvsig.SingleVectorialDBConnectionExtension - Found
misconfigured connection: geodbk001.srv.ha3.dir.muenchen.de
,1521,ora144,Oracle Spatial Database Driver,a_rgu,Testdatenbank/

I really do not understand the logfiles well but maybe it's not the raster
issue but rather some trouble with your database which makes sextante fail.

Best

Johannes