[Gvsig_english] The non-spanish speaking gvSIG-community - do we have be to worried?

Valerio notister at gmail.com
Fri May 17 09:00:02 CEST 2013

Outreach, English-lists and other such things are of little value if you

> can't get people to give the program a try. Still the greatest
> functionality available in gvSIG is only documented in Spanish. If you
> drag someone to view gvSIG in action this poses a serious marketing
> problem.
>
> --
> Cheers Simon

Hi all,
I completely agree. First of all, this is a marketing and communication
problem starting from languages and imho from a very old style (and
difficult to navigate) official website.
Obviously Sextante migration to qgis confused users even more.

best regards

Valerio