[Gvsig_english] The non-spanish speaking gvSIG-community - do we have be to worried?

Karl Tiller info at karl-tiller.de
Fri May 17 13:26:49 CEST 2013

Wolfgang,

the next two weeks I have to conduct a training, this will be a busy
time. After finishing the training I have to setup a new wiki revise and
copy the old content into the new wiki.
At the moment we do not have a server here in Kampala. However a server
in Germany will be used.
Then, lets wait and see how the community gets involved.

Yes, Viqui, as resources are getting limited, you should involve the
community. However, the question is the approach...

Best regards from Kampala
Karl