[Gvsig_english] ...and gvSIG 2.0?

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed May 22 13:30:16 CEST 2013

Dear Alvaro,

thank you very much for your answer. I am really looking for gvSIG 2.0 to be
available for users, and I guess that many more are feeling the same way.
However, I would appreciate if there was more information available about
this "evolution". The blog is nice, but it does not yet provide enough
information. For example: what about sextante - will it be integrated? What
kind of issues that gvSIG 1.x had will be "solved" in gvSIG 2.0? What will
be different? Why should we all use it? If there is new information on the
blog - could you please inform the users on the international list?
Unfortunately, the announcement "new final version of gvSIG 2.0 available"
was *a bit* misleading. You all have spent so much work in this project and
therefore, you should present it like that.

Best
Wolfgang