[Gvsig_english] Visibility analysis

Angus Jeffery jeffery.ap at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:48:10 CEST 2013

Hello
I am doing some visibility analysis work in gvSIG. I often use the grass
r.cva process and various of the sextante visibility tools for standard
viewsheds. I would like to work out how to do a 'reverse viewshed', whereby
the output is a raster/heat map within a parcel of land, showing which
areas are more or less visible from the surrounding area outside the parcel
of land in the wider landscape. Does anyone have any ideas which tools to
use and how to approach this most efficiently in gvSIG?
Best regards
Angus