[Gvsig_english] Visibility analysis

Angus Jeffery jeffery.ap at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 13:26:11 CEST 2013

Hi Antonio
Thanks for your reply. Very interesting despite my lack of Italian and I
can see some application for your research.
However, it's not quite what I meant - what I want to try to do is work out
which part of a defined site (I have a polygon) is least (or most) visible
from the surrounding landscape within a defined radius (I have raster of
elevation data). Any ideas?
Many thanks
Angus