[Gvsig_english] Video 2.3

Richard Y. Kim ryk18 at humboldt.edu
Thu Dec 4 00:20:43 CET 2014

Hello all,

I noticed the Guiliano had many other default symbols. There is a caption
that explains that when loading other layer types such as "line, point,
etc" they change. Can we change our layer type from polygon, in order to
see and get familiar with these other symbols? Or is that only chosen when
creating the layer?

When I played with the bar and pie charts I noticed I had different fields
from those in the video. Is there a way to access these other fields that I
am missing?

Anyone else notice these differences in when using the software with what
Guiliano is doing? Please Clarify.

Thanks in advance.

Richard