[Gvsig_english] Some basic questions

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 11:41:50 CET 2014

Thanks Leonardo,

> 2. just double click on the point symbol in the TOC (the upper left
> section of the view) > properties > color ...

Ok, but if I wanto to change the point style in a square instead of a
circle, is it then possible to set the color? I tried and I wasn't able to
change the color from the proposed one in the list of symbols

> 3. double click on the point symbol in the TOC > properties >size

I tried and it works also for the themed layers, but I have to change the
size for each of the category, is there a way to change the size of all the
categories at the same time?
I also noticed that if I write the value of the new dimension of the point
the program doesn't keep it, I have to use the arrows of the GUI... this
seems to be a bug in my opinion.

> 5. snap tolerance....I think to it as the area of influence of a magnet.
> Our magnet is the cursor

So it should work, but it doesn't work for me, if I use a bigger tolerance
the point should attract the edited vertex/point from farther right?

Silvia