[Gvsig_english] adding photos

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Dec 15 09:49:16 CET 2014

Hi Xristina,

are you referring to the loading of raster files at the view?

We would need more information about the error. Open gvSIG, and then try
to load the layer. After the error close gvSIG. There will be a
gvSIG.log file in the folder C:\Users\[user]\gvSIG (or Documents and
settings in Windows XP or /home([user] in Linux).

You can send that file to the mailing list.

Best regards
    Mario