[Gvsig_english] Google Summer of Code 2014 starts

Cèsar Ordiñana cordinyana at gvsig.com
Mon Feb 10 16:01:13 CET 2014

El 07/02/14 08:35, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas escribió:
> Anne Ghisla and Hamish Bowman are again this year the coordinators for
> the participation of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) on
> the Google Summer of Code (GSoC).
>
> Initial announcement:
>
> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2014-February/012710.html
>
> As usual, ideas are the first step for participating projects so feel
> free to contribute to the 2014 gvSIG ideas page on the OSGeo wiki:
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_GSoC_2014_Ideas
>
> There are links to other years ideas pages for reference (and not
> implemente ideas that can be reused).
>
> Best regards

Thanks Jorge for keeping us up-to-date with the GSoC participation.

I have added a proposal in the gvSIG ideas page about adding OpenCL
support with Aparapi for Geoprocessing in gvSIG desktop. Feel free
anybody to send any question or contribution to the proposal.

Cèsar Ordiñana Navarro
gvSIG software architect
DiSiD Technologies (http://www.disid.com)