[Gvsig_english] How can I add ISO2022JP character encoding?

Sawano, Nobuhiro sawano at y8.dion.ne.jp
Thu Jan 9 05:07:38 CET 2014

Hi!

Thank you for your quick reply.

I am using 1.11,1.12 and 2.0 on Windows7 and 8. Some PCs are working
correctly with setting Cp850 originally but some are not. Once a PC starts
to work incorrectly, it cannot be recovered.

Please find attached DBF part of shape of our prefecture.

Plus, please give some advice.  I am now translating the right sides of '=' in
'text_en_US.properties' into Japanese. Is it O.K to change and make Japanese
menu? If need others, could you please let me know. I am tring to make JP version
of gvSIG with my students and collegues.

Best regards,

こんにちは、Francisco_Jos饑Pe〓rrubiaさん。

Francisco_Jos饑Pe〓rrubiaさん wrote...