[Gvsig_english] How can I add ISO2022JP character encoding?

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Jan 13 10:38:53 CET 2014

Hi!

if you translate the text.properties directly some problems can appear
later with encoding. We have an application to translate them on the
website, but it has been migrated to other server and we have to update
it. The best way at this moment is to use a local application, that I'm
going to send to you. If you translate strings with this application
there won't be any problem with encoding, and when the application is
available at the website we would upload these translations in order to
continue with the new ones.

Best regards,
   Mario