[Gvsig_english] Building gvSIG Mini project on Eclipse

Sergi007 sergio.sosasesma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 15:17:44 CET 2014

Hello all,

I'm very new in Android applications and I got several errors while building
the gvSIG Mini project on Eclipse. I have followed the instructions on the
link  here
<https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/How+to+build+the+gvSIG+Mini+workspace+in+Eclipse>
but no success. I fixed some of them by removing some jar files with are not
compatible with dalvik but still not working :(

Somebody know how to do? Does any other link available?

Thanks a lot. Regards

-----
Sergio SOSA-SESMA
LBS manager at French Space Agency