[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 2.1: Call for the community

Alvaro Anguix aanguix at gvsig.com
Thu Jan 16 13:50:47 CET 2014

Hi all,

As we announce some days ago [1] we've started the stabilization process
of the next gvSIG version (2.1). At this moment the participation of the
community in the testing is essential. When more people is testing we
will be able to detect the gvSIG errors, prioritize them and refine the
application.
With this e-mail I want to encourage you to test this version as much as
you can and report us all the errors or problems that you find, as it's
explained at the blog, through the mailing list or the bug tracker
(where we compile the errors).
You can test the functionalities that you usually use, the new features,
basing on the exercises of the workshops, etc. The important thing is to
test it a lot and from different users.
Only with an active participation of the community we can secure a wider
testing. Your participation is essential to build a good version.

We want to thank you for your participation and contribution to this new
version.

[1] http://blog.gvsig.org/2013/12/19/gvsig-2-1-beta-available/
[2] http://downloads.gvsig.org/download/gvsig-desktop/dists/2.1.0/builds/

Thanks!