[Gvsig_english] OpenStreetMap plugin

Svetlana Savvina svetlana at thebrooke.org
Wed Jan 22 12:54:34 CET 2014

Dear all,

Does anybody know why OpenStreetMap plugin might not work?

The layer of Mapnik (or Map Quest, or etc) appears in View-layers and nothing happens, though it says "Downloading" in the status bar.

I've tried gvSIG Desktop 2.0.0.2066 and gvSIG desktop 2.1.0 2215, have tried Win XP, Win 7 and different internet connections with no Firewall restrictions.

Thanks so much,

Svetlana

The Brooke
5th Floor I Friars Bridge Court I 41-45 Blackfriars Road I London, SE1 8NZ
Tel: +44 (0)20 3012 3456 I www.thebrooke.org

Registered charity in England and Wales (1085760)  A company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (4119581)

The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily the Brooke Hospital for Animals. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments  is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee, any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and attachments without retaining a copy. Although this e-mail has been checked for the presence of viruses, the Brooke cannot guarantee that this message and any attachments is free of any virus and accepts no responsibility from any loss or damage arising in any form or use.

Easter Fundraising Ideas

Easter is the perfect time to plan a quirky fundraiser to raise vital funds for working horses and donkeys overseas. There are lots of ways that you can fundraise and bring some springtime cheer to your office, stables or school - visit www.thebrooke.org/easter for ideas!