[Gvsig_english] gvSIG developers guide/gvSIG CE

StefanC stefancarl89 at web.de
Mon Jul 21 08:05:23 CEST 2014

Dear List,
i search for developers guide for gvSIG OADE 2010 and only find a guide for
gvSIG 1.1 here
(http://www.gvsig.org/plone/docdev/manual-para-desarrolladores-gvsig). Is
there any guide for gvSIG OADE or is development similar to gvSIG 1.1?

My second question refer to gvSIG CE. When is the estimated release of the
first stable gvSIG 1.2? I only heard of the release of gvSIG CE 1.0.0 Beta.
Is the development of extensions in gvSIG CE similar to the older versions?

Best Regards
Stefan