[Gvsig_english] gvSIG developers guide/gvSIG CE

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Jul 21 10:39:16 CEST 2014

Hi Stefan,

gvSIG OADE and gvSIG CE are not official versions, and we don't know how
they were developed.

If you work on official gvSIG 1.x versions, you can find this
information in English:
http://www.gvsig.org/web/docdev/building-from-svn/building-gvsig-from-svn.

The current version is the 2.x one. Here you have the developer
documentation for this version:
- Quick start:
http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/docs/devel/developers_quick_start/2-0.0
- Developers guide:
http://www.gvsig.org/plone/projects/gvsig-desktop/docs/devel/gvsig-devel-guide/2.0.0/view?set_language=en

In gvSIG 2.x you also have the scripting module, for developments on
Python. The information is here:
http://www.gvsig.org/plone/projects/gvsig-desktop/docs/user/gvsig-desktop-2-0-scripting/developer-guide/

gvSIG 2.1 is still in development, but it's more stable than gvSIG 2.0,
and it includes more functionalities. You can download the latest build
in development.

Best regards,
    Mario