[Gvsig_english] Can't add the network extension to gvSIG 1.12

Saarsalmi Perttu perttu.saarsalmi at thl.fi
Wed Sep 3 14:18:20 CEST 2014

Hello!

I'm a researcher from National Institution for Health and Welfare of Finland and my aim is to find an open source program that could handle EASILY network analysis like in ArcGIS software. I installed gvSIG 1.12 version to my computer but I'm not able to add the Network extension. I get the following message when trying to install it from URL (in the attachment picture). Could someone help me with this?

I understood that the later versions of the program don't include the network extension.

Perttu Saarsalmi