[Gvsig_english] Can't add the network extension to gvSIG 1.12

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Thu Sep 4 10:39:25 CEST 2014

Hello Perttu,

from the gvSIG 1.12 add-ons manager you can select the "by URL" option
and write:

    http://downloads.gvsig.org/download/gvsig-desktop

then you can select the package:

    org.gvsig.graph (1.1.0-1241 version)

At this moment the network extension hasn't been migrated to gvSIG 2.x
yet, but it will be migrated. If any institution is interested in this
extension and want to finance the migration, it would be a priority and
resources would be dedicated to it.

Best regards,
     Mario