[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Blog: Translation from Spanish to English

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Tue Jan 13 13:17:17 CET 2015

Hi all,

we're publishing posts about gvSIG 2.1 new features and development
issues at the gvSIG blog. Most of them are published in Spanish and
we're translating them to English too. We consider it's very important
because it makes the documentation accessible for more people as well as
make the translation to other languages easier.

Anyone willing to collaborate to translate these posts from Spanish to
English can mail me and we'll inform you about how to do it.

Thank you very much for your collaboration!
Best regards
           Mario