[Gvsig_english] FW: PRO-gvSIG-BA-EN-MOOC-01: Re: Final exercise

Giuliano GMAIL giulianoramat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 09:14:26 CET 2015

Dear Burton,
as I have already suggested in the course forum and dedicated email,
please do not ask for support to the international gvsig list on
specific topics of the MOOC because exercise data are not public.
List is made for general technical support on gvSIG and not for exercises.
I will reply to you by email but please do not use mailing list as
exercise support.
Best regards
Giuliano