[Gvsig_english] Export error to shapefile

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Jan 19 10:23:02 CET 2015

Hi Marcus,

I haven't found any error at the log file, but maybe the problem is that
the layer has any error.

There's a script in gvSIG to validate the layers. You can check if your
layer has any error. You can put the layer active and then go to Tools->
Scripting-> Scripting Launcher, and to the System tab. You open the
folder org.gvsig.app.mainplugin, and run the "validate_layer" script. It
will inform you about if it has any error.

Best regards,
    Mario