[Gvsig_english] Export error to shapefile

marcus.zisenis at mailbox.alumni.TU-Berlin.DE marcus.zisenis at mailbox.alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Tue Jan 20 19:44:36 CET 2015

Hi Mario

All elements of the layer have a "polygon" spatial type (geometry).

You can download easily the file via WFS at (EPSG: 3068, version: 1.0.0,
1.1.1, 2.0.0 - I used version 1.0.0), which I need to analyse:

http://fbinter.stadt-berlin.de/fb/wfs/geometry/senstadt/re_nutz2010_grz

First, I selected some polygons via attributes like "TYPKLAR = 'Friedhof'"
and I proceeded with "New set", which works well and the selection becomes
visible in another colour. Then I tried to export the selection as
shapefile with the "Exporter to Shape format" while putting in a name.

However, also other layers show in the next step during proceeding the
typical export error "name_point.shp not found" and "name_curve.shp not
found"?

Many thanks

Marcus