[Gvsig_english] Export error to shapefile

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Wed Jan 21 15:21:37 CET 2015

Hi Marcus,

it seems there's a problem in gvSIG 2.1 with that WFS server. I've being
reproducing it and I get the same error, but it works good with other
WFS servers (for example: http://idena.navarra.es/ogc/wfs).

I've uploaded the error to the bugtracker to fix it in the next versions:

https://redmine.gvsig.net/redmine/issues/3122

If you need these elements from that WFS server while it's being fixed,
you can export them from gvSIG 1.12, where it's working, and then load
the shapefile at the 2.1 version.

Best regards,
    Mario