[Gvsig_english] Gvsig 3D (with gvsig 1.10 or 1.11) on Windows

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Thu Sep 10 12:33:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

you can download the gvSIG 1.11 portable version from

http://downloads.gvsig.org/download/gvsig-desktop/other-dists/gvSIG_1.11-USB_drive/gvSIG%20_1.11_portable_win-2012_02.zip

and unzip the file.

Then download the 3D extension from

http://devel.gvsig.org/download/projects/3d/dists/0.2.0/builds/21/gvSIG-1_10-3D-0_2_0-21-final-win-i586-j1_5.exe

and install it, selecting the gvSIG 1.11 version to be installed on.

It should work good.

In addition, there's a 3D extension for gvSIG 2.2, but it only has a few
functionalities
(http://blog.gvsig.org/2015/05/26/new-gvsig-plugin-3d-view/). It's
planned to include extrusion, animation and 3D object editing in the
future, like the extension for gvSIG 1.11.

Best regards,
    Mario