[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 2.2 pie charts

Werz Ulrich U.Werz at villa-borg.de
Wed Feb 17 17:39:37 CET 2016

Dear Mario,
thank you for the answer. I thought that it was impossible in the new version. It is a pity , because it is possible with gvSIG OADE 2010 vers. 1.0.
For my students and colleagues I have written a small step-by-step booklet for the creation of numismatic find location maps and charts with gvSIG.  The opusculus is  written in German and my wife and I (she is english) will translate it into English during the next few weeks.
I would like to name you in the credits, therefore I would like to know the city where you work.

Best
Uli

Dr. phil. Ulrich Werz M.A.
Fundmünzbearbeitung