[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 2.2 pie charts

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Thu Feb 18 11:01:57 CET 2016

Dear Uli,

yes, it was possible with gvSIG 1.10 and 1.11 (gvSIG OADE was developed
from these versions). When it was migrated to the 2.x version the
percentages were included at the View, but there's a bug and the values
are not included at the ToC. I thought you were not referring to that.
I've opened a new ticket about that:
https://redmine.gvsig.net/redmine/issues/4115

The booklet sounds very interesting. We can include it at the
"Educational material" section of the website:
http://www.gvsig.com/en/diffusion/educational-material, and you can
write a post at the gvSIG blog too.

The gvSIG Association is an entity formed by companies from Spain
(Valencia and A Coruña), Venezuela (Coro) and Italy (Bolzano), and with
collaborators from much other countries
(http://www.gvsig.com/en/gvsig-association/partners/collaborators).

Let me know if you want to share the documentation in German as well as
in English and we can publish it.

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
  Mario