[Gvsig_english] install problem on Linux Debian

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Feb 22 14:25:30 CET 2016

Hello Paul,

if you open the properties file from the explorer, after the chmod
command, is it recognized as an executable file?

Another option would be to use the portable version. You only have to
download and unzip the .zip file, and run gvSIG directly from the folder.

Let us know if it works.

Best regards,
  Mario