[Gvsig_english] GeoForAll newsletter - November 2016 issue

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Fri Nov 18 17:03:03 CET 2016

?Dear all,

I am glad to announce that the November 2016 issue of our Newsletter (http://www.geoforall.org/newsletters/index.php?link=&dla=download&id=22&cat=0/Newsletter%20Vol%202_11.pdf?) has been uploaded onto our website (http://www.geoforall.org/newsletters/)
I would like to thank our editor Nikos Lambrinos and all the co-editors and our members for their contribution. Wish you a pleasant reading.??

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY