[Gvsig_english] Bioclimatic variables

Óscar Martínez omartinez at gvsig.com
Wed Oct 5 10:23:58 CEST 2016

Hi!

I'm not sure exactly what do you need, i found this website from
WorldClim data v2 http://worldclim.org/version2

I downloaded some data and it works fine in gvSIG 2.3, they are just
tiff rasters in EPSG:4326. Just load them in one view and apply some
table color.

We are not sure what exactly do you need to do with these data, but once
is downloaded in gvSIG, is possible to execute some geoprocesses over them.

Maybe other people from the list can help you more :)

Best regards,
Oscar