[Gvsig_english] Bioclimatic variables

Antonio Falciano antonio.falciano at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:26:35 CEST 2016

Il 04/10/2016 20:22, Lizandra Jaqueline Robe ha scritto:
> Hello guys,
> I just came accross GVSIG, and I was wondering if it can be used to
> construct bioclimatic variables from the new version 2 WorldClim data.

Hi Lizandra,
gvSIG can be used for such task and many others, for sure!
Firstly, you can download the available WorldClim variables by tile (in
reference to your area of interest) and format (e.g. GeoTIFF) from the
WorldClim website. Then you can calculate other variables of your
interest combining them using the Raster Calculator available in the
Processing toolbox.

Cheers,
Antonio

--