[Gvsig_english] The practical part starts at the "GIS for municipality management" course

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Tue Dec 26 09:34:51 CET 2017

Hello,

what problem do you have whebn downloading it?

 From here you can download the installable and portable version:
http://www.gvsig.com/en/products/gvsig-desktop/downloads

At the bottom of the page you can find an alternative download in case
of problems with the main server.

Let us know if it works.

The portable version has to be unzipped in a path without spaces, and it
doesn't have to be directly in C:\. For example, you can create a
"gvSIG-desktop" folder and move the "gvSIG-desktop-2.3.1....." folder of
the portable version to that folder.

Best regards,
   Mario

Re: [Gvsig_english] The practical part starts at the "GIS for
municipality management" course