[Gvsig_english] The practical part starts at the "GIS for municipality management" course

Amin Alhassan alaasan at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 18:36:48 CET 2017

Thanks for the great works you guys are doing! I think many are new to the software and getting started in Windows 10 (64 bit) is very challenging. For instance, the installation wizard failed in my case, I got the portable version to my dive as directed; how do I actually start the program henceforth? Will appreciate any help going forward.
Thanks!