[Gvsig_english] The practical part starts at the "GIS for municipality management" course

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Wed Dec 27 10:13:27 CET 2017

Hi Amin,

you can start gvSIG by running the "gvsig-desktop.vbs" file located at
the portable gvSIG folder.

If you want to have a direct access at the desktop you can right click
on the .vbs file and select 'Send to...' which will give you an option
to send a shortcut to the desktop.

Let us know if it works.

Best regards!
   Mario