[Gvsig_english] Georeferencing tools in gvSIG 2.3.1 final

Alvaro Anguix aanguix at gvsig.com
Tue Feb 21 13:17:17 CET 2017

Hi Silvia,

On 21/02/17 12:50, Silvia Franceschi wrote:
> Thank you Alvaro,
> the problem is that I can not see the menu/bar in my installation and
> the links that you sent to me do not work from me.
> Is there some plugin that I have to install to have the georeferencing
> menu bar?
Georeferencing is in the distribution by default. You can test in the
Add-ons manager: you must have (already installed) a plugin named
"Georeferencing" (the last version of the plugin is 2.2.36-88).
And the folder is:
"org.gvsig.raster.georeferencing.app.georeferencingclient"

  If you're using a "personal" distribution, you can find the plugin
with the add-ons manager in "Installation from URL".

Best,
Alvaro