[Gvsig_english] Network problem in gvSIG after the last Ubuntu update

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Tue Mar 21 14:55:53 CET 2017

Hi all,

a problem has been detected with the last Ubuntu update, that affects
the network connection from gvSIG 2.3. It causes that after installing
that update, connections to web servers as well as "installation from
URL" option at the add-ons manager don't work.

We are working on that to solve the problem, and we will inform you when
it's fixed.

Meanwhile, in case you have to work with web servers in gvSIG 2.3.0 or
2.3.1, it's recommended to wait for the installation of these system
updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Best regards,
    Mario