[Gvsig_english] {Solved} Network problem in gvSIG after the last Ubuntu update

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Wed Mar 22 10:26:49 CET 2017

Hi all,

Ubuntu developers have solved the problem that we speak about yesterday,
and the network connection in gvSIG is working again with the current
update.

If you had installed the updates yesterday, as well as if you didn't do
it, if you install the updates today gvSIG will connect again to
internet without any problem.

Best regards,
   Mario